SpinePlus is a specialist practice and as such, provides certification in certain circumstances only. In most cases we would recommend that you seek assistance with certification from your regular healthcare provider.
Forms We DO Complete
For all patients:
- Medical certificates (for the day of appointment only)
- WorkCover certificates (for the day of appointment only)
For patient who have had surgery:
- Medical certificates (for the first 6 weeks only*)
- Carer certificates (for the immediate post-operative period only)
- WorkCover certificates (for the first 6 weeks only*)
- Travel forms
- Income protection
*After this period we provide guidelines to assist your regular healthcare provider in issuing appropriate certification.
Forms We DO NOT Complete
- Total permanent disability
- Disability pension
- All Centrelink
- Release of superannuation
- Fitness to drive
We provide information to your healthcare provider to assist them in completing these types of certification.